Dallas Animal Service’s Southern Dallas CARE Program uses innovative strategies and fresh approaches designed to extend the reach of animal services, providing education and resources to under-served areas.
Addressing the critical need for accessible, affordable pet care, our program helps animals by combining empowerment with enforcement.
Southern Dallas C.A.R.E. Program:
- Helps Pets by Empowering the People Who Love Them
- Brings Resources to Families with Pets in Need
- Provides Education to Under-Served Communities
- Builds Relationships Between Residents and Dallas Animal Services
- Creates Resources to Help Pet Owner Stay in Compliance with Local Laws
- Provides Long Term Solutions for Pet Owners
- Addresses Need for Affordable, Accessible Pet Care
- Preserves existing private/public partnerships and encourages new ones
For more information, contact James Martin, 214-671-1316 or James.Martin@DallasCityHall.com.
If you live in the 75211, 75217, or 75227 zip codes, you can get your pet altered for free through Big Fix for Big D. Download the flyer for more information.
Dallas residents outside the Big Fix for Big D eligible zip codes, can take advantage of the follow low-cost options for spay/neuter and vaccinations. Download the flyer for more information.