Dallas Animal Service’s Southern Dallas CARE Program uses innovative strategies and fresh approaches designed to extend the reach of animal services, providing education and resources to under-served areas. Addressing the critical need for accessible, affordable pet care, our program helps animals by combining empowerment with enforcement.
Southern Dallas C.A.R.E. Program:
- Helps Pets by Empowering the People Who Love Them
- Brings Resources to Families with Pets in Need
- Provides Education to Under-Served Communities
- Builds Relationships Between Residents and Dallas Animal Services
- Creates Resources to Help Pet Owner Stay in Compliance with Local Laws
- Provides Long Term Solutions for Pet Owners
- Addresses Need for Affordable, Accessible Pet Care
- Preserves existing private/public partnerships and encourages new ones
Find out more on the Southern Dallas CARE Program page.